Last Minute!!! SEA AND TOUR € 425. Five days of Relaxing at the Sea and Two Cultural Tours 7 nights / 8 days

PACKAGE

The package include a mix of relaxation at the sea and
two cultural tours in two cities with seven nights at hotels in B & B.

–  Hotel in Spille, in B & B for 7 nights in double room with bathroom.
– Two customized tours with car and driver guide, one in the capital of Tirana and one in Berat “the city of a thousand UNESCO heritage sites;

SPILLE

Spille beach is located about 25 km in south of Durres, it is a tranquil beach, 15 km long sandy beach with thick pinewood pinewoods, partly equipped with umbrellas and deckchairs and partly still in the natural state, ideal for relaxation , for sunshine, baths and long and quiet walks. There are restaurants where you can eat fish just caught, with unimaginable prices, small supermarkets where you can buy everything especially the fruit and vegetables of the truly Bio place.

 

HOTEL

The Hotel is brand new opened for about 15 days, has only about twenty rooms and it is family run. The owners speak Italian perfectly and are exquisitely kind and helpful in particular with Italian tourists. It is immersed in the greenery and is about 1.5 km away from the beach which is easily reached by own or by using the hotel transport included in the price or even by bicycle.

The rooms are well furnished (new Italian mattresses) with air conditioning, balcony with table and chairs where to enjoy the panorama and sunset over the sea. Wi-Fi, TV with Italian channels, refrigerator. Bathroom with all accessories and shower with glass. Wipes set. Breakfast with local products included. Car parking.

TOUR
The two tours are from Spille hotel with private car and driver-escort in Italian in the morning and late in the afternoon. The price includes entrance ticket to the Tirana Archaeological Museum, Berat Castle and the Onufri Museum.

a) Tour of  TIRANA. Visit to the new Scanderberg Square (Giorgio Castriota Scanderberg, the national hero who about 25 years resisted the invasion by defending Albania and Europe and its moral and religious values ​​from the Ottoman Turkish invasion) a symbol of the city (Ethem Mosque Bey, the Clock Tower). Visit to the beautiful National Archaeological Museum on the west side of the square. Walk in the park of Taiwan and on the Boulevard Deshmoret Kombit (Pyramid of Enver Hoxha, Government Palace, University, Block Quarter).

The tour takes about 6 hours.
b) Tour to visit the city of BERAT “the city of a thousand windows”; The city is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, is located in the center of Albania and is characterized by the historic architectural complex style of buildings located mostly on the mountainside. In this city there are 42 churches. Visit of the Berat Castle and visit of the Onufri Museum housed in the beautiful old Otok cathedral of the “Dormition of the Virgin Mary, visit to the old quarter of Mangalem. The tour takes about 6/7 hours.

 

PRICE
Euro 850.00 Euro for  (425.00 per person with minimum two people)

 

PERIOD
(All August, preferably after August, all September).

SUPPLEMENT OF TRANSPORT FROM AND FOR AIRPORT and traget
* Transfer to and from Tirana airport for arrival and departure: in the amount of  €.35,00.
** Transfer to and from Durres port for arrival and departure at €.22,00.

THE QUOTES INCLUDE
– 7 overnight stays in a double room with breakfast in the above mentioned resort, with transport to and from the free beach.
– Private vehicle with local chauffeur and local tour guide for the two tours.
– Visits and excursions indicated in the program (including entries);
1. Tirana; archaeological Museum
2. Berat: Castle, Onufri Museum, Ethnographic Museum

QUOTES DO NOT INCLUDE
a) Flights to and from Tirana or ferry.
b) Transport to and from the airport or ferry.
c) snacks etc.
d) Accommodation on the beach (sun loungers and umbrellas prices range from 1.50 per person).
e) Mance.
f) Excludes internal site guides and museums.
g) Single room.
h) Extra personal and all that is not expressly indicated in the item “the fee includes”

For the month of August there is a very quick reservation as the availability of the hotel is very limited as well as throughout Albania during this time.

The final validation will only be made after your confirmation by sending a membership card and deposit.

HOW TO BOOK THE LIVING ROOM?
To confirm your reply to our contact info@livingalbania.com, you can sent an email for booking with bank details. For your reservation (for August) you will have to pay a deposit of 85% on the amount of your dossier within two days of the confirmation by sending a copy of the scanned transfer to the above email. The remaining 15% balance must be paid no later than 7 days after departure. For the month of September 70% on booking and remaining 30% 15 days before departure.

Payment will be made by bank transfer. Your details will be sent via a special link where you can make a direct transfer.

FOR CANCELED PAYMENTS:
• More than 45 days before the arrival date: Cancellation without any penalty, excluding bank charges incurred.
• 45 to 31 days before arrival date: 50% deposit refund.
• Less than 30 days: Refunds are not expected.

It should be noted that the failure to pay the sums and the above dates constitutes a resolution clause expressly designed to determine the resolution of the contract law by the organization.

A paid invoice will be sent per person or to the parent company.

Save

Leave a Reply

Note: Comments on the web site reflect the views of their authors, and not necessarily the views of the bookyourtravel internet portal. Requested to refrain from insults, swearing and vulgar expression. We reserve the right to delete any comment without notice explanations.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are signed with *

*
*